Number of sessions: 2, 3.0 hours each
Course Fee: $65 (Gold Member Fee: $55)
Maximum Students 10 Minimum 3.
This is a Beginning 101 Oil Painting Class. Instruction will focus on Painting a Cactus while learning how to mix all the colors you’ll want.
- Artists Quality Paints, & a Few Assorted Brushes (Instructor will provide one 11x14 Canvas)
- Paint Colors: (water mixable oils are the easiest to start with) Cadmium yellow, Cadmium Red, Ultramarine Blue, Titanium White & Black is all you need for this class. If you already have paints
- bring what you have.
- Bring a covered Palette or cookie sheet, approximately 12x16, for mixing your paints and a container for water or ODERLESS Turpenoid if you will be using the regular Oils. Also please
- Bring a diamond shaped palette knife for mixing, a pencil, eraser, apron and paper towels.
- Objective: To have fun painting while learning how to mix all the colors you’ll need.