Beaded-Chain Simple-Loop Necklace &
Number of sessions: 1, 3.0 hours each
Course Fee: $0
Maximum 10 Minimum 1
Let's get Loopy with Beads! In this workshop you'll learn how to connect beads to each other using simple wire-Loops. If that's not enough to quench your yen to wrap, you can also do Optional Earrings & Wire-wrapped Necklace Clasp.
- Necklace: $10 -due to Instructor at time of class
- Optional Earrings & Wire-wrapped Necklace Clasp: Additional $5 -due to Instructor at class
- In this Workshop you will learn how to:
- 1. Use a round-nose pliers to bend wire, and make simple wire-Loops.
- 2. Connect beaded-Loops to each other to make a necklace.
- 3. Connect a clasp to your Necklace.
- Optional Earrings & Wire-wrapped Necklace Clasp:
- 4. Make a pair of Earrings, using simple & wire-wrapped Loops.
- 5. Make a wire Necklace Clasp, using simple & wire-wrapped Loops.