Colorful Pets with B Marion
Number of sessions: 1, 7.0 hours each
Course Fee: $135 (Gold Member Fee: $125)
Maximum: 12. Minimum: 8
This is an all day class For All level Acrylics
In this class we’ll learn how to paint a beautiful wildlife piece in acrylics. You can work from your own photo, or I’ll also have some images that you can work from. For my demonstration, I’ll be painting the face of a Wolf. We’ll learn about color, texture and how to paint wonderful fur.
More info on Instructor at www.brucemarion.com
- One canvas 16 x 20 or 24 x 30.
- Brushes – I use a Hog Hair Flat Bristle #6 and #10
- A palette knife with a 3 in blade that angles off the handle
- A spray water bottle
- Paper towels
- Water bucket
- Plastic sheet for the table
- Palette – any type flat surface with no separations, can be disposable
- Thick bodied acrylic paints in large tubes or paint jars. I like Utrecht Brand Studio Series Paint available through Blick.com. These are the main colors I use but use any good brand that you have and we can make it work.
- White; Buff; Yellow Ochre; Medium Yellow; Orange, Cad Red Light Hue; Crimson; Red Violet Deep; Ultramarine Blue; Phthalo Blue; Burnt Sienna; Burnt Umber; Hookers Green Hue
- We are going to have a lot of fun in this class! This is for all levels, you just have to come with a desire to learn. I hope to see you there!