Resin Geode in Acrylic
Number of sessions: 2, 4.0 hours each
Course Fee: $55 (Gold Member Fee: $45)
Maximum 10 Minimum 8
Monday Feb 6, 2023 1-5 PM or until you feel finished [could be 5 hrs]
Tuesday Feb 14, 2023. 9 AM - 12 PM
- Materials Fee (Provided by and paid to instructor) $45.00 Bring a Check or Cash to the 1st Class
- BRING A COVERED BOX 13 X 13 X 3 TO KEEP YOUR WORK FOR DRYING.
- Bring to Class: Wear old clothes and bring an apron because resin stains. If you have a level bring it for your personal use, I only have two so it may take some time to get all pieces ready before applying resin.
- Wearing a mask is recommended due to micro powders
- Learn the ins and outs of working with resin as a medium.
- Feb 6: 9:00 AM
- a. we will prep canvas boards
- b. spend time planning and placing
- c. once resin is mixed, we will do each step of this piece together, we have a very short window once resin is mixed (all pieces will be different)
- Feb 14: 1:00 PM
- d. finale steps will be discussed and demonstrated
- e. you will complete your board with finishing touches
- After this class, you will come away with the techniques which may be used in future paintings. At the end of the lesson, you will take away your own Original Resin piece of art. You will then be ready to create a piece by yourself. In addition to step-by-step instructions, samples will be provided for your reference.
- Take Home your finished piece