Wildlife in Acrylic
Number of sessions: 1, 7.0 hours each
Course Fee: $135 (Gold Member Fee: $125)
Maximum 12 Minimum 8
I'll do lots of demonstrating and my goal is to help you create an amazing piece that you're proud of.
For all of you that have taken my classes before, you know that we're going to have lots of fun along the way! That's a must!
This class is for all levels, just come with a desire to learn. I hope to see you there!
You can see my work at www.brucemarion.com
- One canvas 16 x 20 or 24 x 30.
- Brushes – I use a Hog Hair Flat Bristle #6 and #10
- A palette knife with a 3 in blade that angles off the handle
- A spray water bottle
- Paper towels
- Water bucket
- Plastic sheet for the table
- Palette – any type flat surface with no separations, can be disposable
- Thick bodied acrylic paints in large tubes or paint jars. I like Utrecht Brand Studio Series Paint available through Blick.com. These are the main colors I use but use any good brand that you have and we can make it work.
- White; Buff; Yellow Ochre; Medium Yellow; Orange, Cad Red Light Hue; Crimson; Red Violet Deep; Ultramarine Blue; Phthalo Blue; Burnt Sienna; Burnt Umber; Hookers Green Hue
- In this class you will learn how to paint a beautiful wildlife piece in acrylics. Bring a photo and work on the animal of your choice! You will learn about color, texture and how to paint wonderful fur.