Delightful Bunny Snack Time Acrylic
Number of sessions: 1, 7.0 hours each
Course Fee: $135 (Gold Member Fee: $125)
Maximum 12 Minimum 8
In this fun class Bruce will teach you how to paint this delightful bunny that's having an afternoon snack!
In the class you will learn:
• How to layer brushstrokes to create a sense of fur
• How to great depth through overlapping forms and edge control
• How to use a combination of brush and palette knife to develop beautiful textures
• And much more!
More info on Instructor at www.brucemarion.com
As before if you decide to paint your own subject I will assist you
I hope to see you there....as always, it's going to be a super fun day filled with camaraderie and learning!!! - Bruce
- I’m painting on a 24x24 inch canvas. You can use a different size if you choose.Brushes: Hog Hair Flat Bristles in several sizes- #4, #6, #8, #12 We’ll also be using a palette knife (I like the ones with the angled handle) and a plastic drywall scraper (available at a home supply store) A spray water bottle, Paper towels ,Water bucket
- I use the 1 Pint Jars of Utrech Studio Series acrylic paints that are available from Dick Blick. Any good brand of acrylics will work fine, as long they are not the runny kind.Here’s the primary pallet of colors that I generally use:Bright White Buff White Yellow Ochre ,Raw Sienna Medium Orange ,Medium Red, Crimson Red, Violet, Deep Ultramarine Blue, Pthalo Blue,Burnt Sienna,Burnt Umber, Medium Green,Black, Neutral Gray ,Hooker’s Green (Blick Artists Acrylic)
- This is an all day class For All level Acrylics
- • How to layer brushstrokes to create a sense of fur
- • How to great depth through overlapping forms and edge control
- • How to use a combination of brush and palette knife to develop beautiful textures
- • And much more!