Beginning Mixed Media
Number of sessions: 1, 3.0 hours each
Course Fee: $40 (Gold Member Fee: $30)
Maximum 15 Minimum 4
Mixed media art involves mixing different creative mediums to create work that incorporates two or more art forms. ... You can print out your creations on different materials and paint over them, or paste them onto a form to create a mixed media painting.
Students will be introduced to mixed media techniques.
- Variety of acrylic paints: red, blue, yellow, white, black.
- 1 or 2 canvas 11x14 or 12x12 or similar to this size
- Variety of brushes
- Mat medium
- Water container
- Plastic for table
- Stencils or stamps
- Spray bottle
- Students may bring stamps or stencils if they wish.
- If you so chose you can purchase all supplies from the instructor for a Materials fee of $10
- We will have a variety of supplies. (Scrap paper, ribbons, string, stencils, stamps)
- We will add all the materials to mat medium.
- Students will be introduced to mixed media techniques.