So You Think you Can`t Draw?
Number of sessions: 4, 3.0 hours each
Course Fee: $85 (Gold Member Fee: $75)
Maximum: 12 Minimum: 6
Hooboy, will you be surprised!Our energizing instructor, Dodie Ballantine, is offering you a guarantee –you’ll have a good time and be pleased with what you can draw! No need to feel inadequate -enjoy the laughs and company of others in the same boat.Think of the possibilities for yourself. Add some new accomplishment to your life. Overcome an “I can’t”. Your drawing skills will improve your paintings, too.
$5 PAPER FEE COLLECTED FIRST DAY OF CLASS
- $5 PAPER FEE COLLECTED FIRST DAY OF CLASS
- Simple subjects you will choose from photo references supplied.Instructor will supply paper, and have some pencils and erasers to sell.
- IF YOU WISH TO BUY AHEAD:
- BRING:Drawing board (preferable about12x16inch or more) (Club has some, but small)(Recommended –2 pieces of 1/4inch 0r 3/16 inch foam core board,or Masonite)
- Drawing Pencil HB and a 2 or 3 B (graphite pencils) (or a # 2 at least)
- Kneaded rubber eraser Artists’ tape or masking tape. No blue tape
- Drawing or Sketch Paper-11x14 or 12x16, preferred smooth Bristol, others OK preferably less textured papers
- Easy and enjoyable exercises, for beginners and those who need confidence
- $5 Paper Fee Collected First Day Of Class